Monday, November 13, 2017

God of My Life - Online “Hidden Track” based on life and Psalm 71

This is about....
Hope
Aging
Community
Perseverance
Persistence
And more.  
Feel free to eavesdrop on my thoughts and feelings.


CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE SONG: 
Larry Karol sings “God of My Life”

God of My Life (Larry Karol- Copyright 2017) 
She told me once I paid my dues
I’d be up on that stage
Now years have passed and I’m down here
Getting better still with age
I may be a guarded secret 
Not a legend in my mind
It’s the reason for this journey 
That I’m hoping yet to find

God of my life Stand with me as I walk along my way
No matter what lies ahead - Sustain my soul today (2x) 

Sometimes my words escape me
And I fear they won’t return
So I play all my old favorites 
While the embers slowly burn
I don’t want to be a rock star
In a music Hall of fame 
There’s no treasure more important
Than to keep my own good name 

God of my life Stand with me. as I walk along my way
No matter what lies ahead   Sustain my soul today  (2x)

You may say I’m past my prime 
I started all too late
And that good things almost never come 
to those of us who wait 
You won’t believe it when I tell you 
that I’m younger than I seem
As long as I am breathing
 I’ll be reaching for my dream

God of my life Stand with me. as I walk along my way
No matter what lies ahead - Sustain my soul today (2x)

Don’t You let my footsteps falter - Open my eyes wide to see
The wonders all around this world, the miracles in me 

God of my life Stand with me. as I walk along my way
No matter what lies ahead - Sustain my soul today (2x)









No comments:

Post a Comment